Keynote: David Kidder
From New to Big:
How to build an Always-On Growth
Monday, May 17, 2021
Organizational change doesn’t just happen. It takes a radical spark at a company's highest level to ignite growth revolutions. In this keynote, David will discuss the growth mindsets, culture, and systems of the Bionic Growth Operating Model that leads to transformational outcomes in some of the largest enterprises in the Fortune 500. Bionic has pioneered the growth mindsets and scalable capabilities that are required for businesses to thrive through disruption. David will share the foundational ideas that empower an organization to rediscover its proprietary gifts, discovering and meeting the customers' new needs, and build an always-on growth engine at the highest organizational levels.
In this keynote, you’ll hear David speak about:
- The values that growth leaders must adopt
- What it means to move from “for” to “with”
- The fundamentals of growth discovery
- How to get a growth mindset...by changing just one letter
- What makes an ambidextrous leader
- The new metrics of resilience
About David Kidder:
- David S. Kidder is an entrepreneur and an angel investor in over 40 companies.
- He is currently the co-founder and CEO of Bionic, a company that unlocks new growth for the world's most competitive enterprises by leveraging the mindsets and methodologies of venture capital and entrepreneurship.
- Previously, he served as the co-founder and CEO of the venture-backed startup Clickable and co-founded SmartRay Network.
- A graduate of the Rochester Institute of Technology, he received Ernst and Young's Entrepreneur of the Year Award in 2008.
- He is the creator and co-author of the two-time New York Times bestselling series The Intellectual Devotional, The Startup Playbook, and his latest book, New To Big, published in April 2019 with Penguin Random House.